Garden Beats 2017 Giveaway Contest Terms and Conditions
Garden Beats 2017 Giveaway Contest Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: The Club Mate Garden Beats Ticket Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of Singapore who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Sponsor: The Giveaway is sponsored by Club Mate Singapore Pte. Ltd. (the “Sponsor”).
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Giveaway begins at 00:00 hours (Singapore time) on 6 March 2017 and ends at 23:59 hours (Singapore time) on 12 March 2017. Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible for the Giveaway.
- How to Enter: Entrants must purchase a box of Club-Mate drinks via Sponsor’s online store (www.clubmate.sg).
- Drawing: On 13 - 15 March 2017, Sponsor will select one (1) winner in a random drawing of all entries received during the Entry Period to win the prize. Winner will be announced via video stream hosted at Sponsor’s Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/clubmatesg/) and/or Instagram (instagram.com/clubmatesg) page at any time on 13 - 15 March 2017.
- Prize: Winner will receive one pair of tickets worth S$250.00 to Garden Beat on [inset date]. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The prize is not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Winner will be informed by the Sponsor via email or telephone and the Prize will be delivered to the winner by post and to the same address as provided to Sponsor by winner for the delivery of Club Mate drinks.
- Potential Winner Requirements: The potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within two (2) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, he/she will forfeit the prize and an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) printing errors; (c) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (d) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (e) injury (including death) or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Singapore. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Singapore or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Singapore.
- Terms Subject to Change. Terms are all subject to change by the Sponsors as necessary.